IT Systems Engineer
Primary Systems, Inc is seeking an Information Technology professional with 1-3 years of relevant experience OR a recent college / technical institute graduate who has excellent analysis, troubleshooting, and technical skills to play a key role in the IT & installation department. Candidates should be self-starters, detail oriented, can multi-task, and be able to communicate with non-technical staff and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation and maintenance of supported Windows Server environments.
- Assist in set up and maintenance of server hardware/software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues at customer locations.
- Provide on-site, phone, & remote access technical support.
- Detailed documentation of projects and assigned support cases.
- Communicate technical issues on projects to supervisor.
- Assist in supporting corporate network, workstations, printers, etc.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Experience with IT networks, services, and applications.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP server roles beneficial.
- Experience with IT networks, services, databases, and applications.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn/advance.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Some travel required.
- Internship opportunities available for upcoming graduates.
– CompTIA Network+, Security+
– Cisco CCENT, CCNP, CCNA Wireless
– Microsoft MSP
Primary Systems Inc., established in 1976 and based in St. Louis, MO is a healthcare technology integrator that specializes in the process improvement of hospital and healthcare facilities through the utilization of technology systems.
Primary Systems offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of sex, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
We offer competitive wage and excellent benefits package including, but not limited to full family coverage for insurance, 401k, etc.