IT Systems Engineer
Primary Systems Inc., established in 1976 and based in St. Louis, MO is a healthcare technology integrator that specializes in the process improvement of hospital and healthcare facilities through the utilization of technology systems.
Primary Systems, Inc is seeking an Information Technology professional with experience as a systems administrator who has excellent analysis, troubleshooting, and technical skills to play a key role in the IT engineering department. This department is responsible for installation and configuration of our supported healthcare applications at various healthcare facilities. Candidates should be self-starters, detail-oriented, can multi-task, and be able to communicate with non-technical staff and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation and ongoing maintenance of enterprise level applications
- Configuration of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Azure cloud application support (Teams, Azure AD, Azure SSO, etc.)
- MS SQL database administration
- Support of complex application and database migrations
- Provide on-site, phone, & remote access technical support
- Detailed documentation of projects and assigned support cases
- Communicate technical issues on projects to supervisor
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Solid understanding of High Availability best practices and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Advanced experience with IT networks including Load balancing and Enterprise WiFi
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory including Domain Services (ADDS) and Federation Services (ADFS)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Powershell scripting experience beneficial
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively handle stressful situations
- Capable of working independently, without direct supervision or guidance, as well as in a team environment
- Must be solution-focused, forward-thinking and organized
- Must be personable, possess adequate communication, customer service and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external team members
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies as they are introduced to the Company
- Highly adaptable to change
- Ability to present self in a professional manner and positively represent the company image
- Certification is Cisco CCNA and Microsoft Certifications are a plus
- 100% paid Family Insurance Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) complete with a company match up to 5%
- Disability coverage
- Learning opportunities that support career development
- On-site fitness facility
Work is performed in an office atmosphere. All employees must follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas. Exposure to harsh conditions—such as: dust, fumes, chemicals, hazardous materials, noise, and varying weather and temperatures—for short periods of time is possible.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential function of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk and hear. Ability to lift and carry 10 lbs. on a regular basis is required.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERISTY:
Primary Systems offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of sex, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.