Clinical Application Specialist
Primary Systems Inc., established in 1976 and based in St. Louis, MO is a healthcare technology integrator that specializes in the process improvement of hospital and healthcare facilities through the utilization of technology systems.
Primary Systems is seeking an a full-time RN with both the clinical knowledge and administrative skills for the position of Clinical Applications Specialist (CAS) in the St. Louis area. The Clinical Applications Specialist’s primary role will be to assess current clinical workflows, coordinate and train clinical end-users on the features and use of various technologies and clinical systems, as well as provide ongoing support of products and services. Additionally, the candidate will interact with and coordinate implementation activities with Clinical Leadership, Unit Mangers and Staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Follow company established marketing and sales strategies
- Identify and establish relationship with prospective customers
- Perform design assessments of client’s clinical processes and facilitate the decision-making process to determine client global system settings
- Coordinate with the executive team and conduct in-service training for end-users based on both client needs and contracted training hours
- Provide on-site support of system implementation and go-live process
- Conduct periodic follow-up meetings to evaluate potential needs for additional training activities
- Maintain complete record of all activities, and submit all reports and timesheets in a timely manner
- Maintain professional relationship with all office personnel
- Perform other duties as directed
- Education: Associate’s degree or higher in Nursing or related experience
- Registered Nurse education and experience is highly preferred
- A minimum of three to five years of clinical experience within acute care healthcare facilities
- Demonstrated ability to speak effectively in front of an audience
- Experience with Process Improvement/Lean design preferred
- Displays professionalism, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude when interacting with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
- 100% paid Family Insurance Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) complete with company match up to 5%
- Disability coverage
- Learning opportunities that support career development
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential function of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk and hear. Ability to lift and carry 10 lbs. on a regular basis is required (added 30-40 Lbs).
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
Primary Systems offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of sex, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.