Primary Systems Inc., established in 1976 and headquartered in St. Louis, MO with offices in Central Illinois and Fort Wayne Indiana is a healthcare technology integrator that specializes in the process improvement of hospital and healthcare facilities through the utilization of technology systems. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent quality and customer service driven by our aggressive, enjoyable, and value-oriented culture.
Primary Systems is seeking an energetic, proven salesperson to join our team as an Account Executive in Fort Wayne Indiana. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record and intimate knowledge of providing advanced communications and workflow solutions and/or clinical software and consulting services to assigned premier healthcare providers and IDN’s in Fort Wayne. Our goal is to deliver solutions that impact clinical efficiencies for improved outcomes and patient satisfaction.
– Aggressively pursue, establish and build relationships with assigned accounts, leveraging existing solutions and contacts.
– Articulate and position Primary Systems solutions and services to key decision-makers at all levels and across the organization.
– Coordinate internal resources needed from marketing, pre-sales, engineering, development, and support to facilitate successful customer engagements.
– Develop bids/estimates and RFP responses, engaging resources as needed.
– Manage and direct the entire sales cycle, engaging Primary Systems resources as needed.
– Organize and attend industry-specific conferences and trade shows.
– Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations and other sales goals as identified.
– Sustain sales activities: appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates.
– Ability to travel within the greater Nothern Indiana and western Ohio area as required.
– Education: Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
– A minimum of three to five years of successful sales experience within healthcare facilities is required.
– Demonstrated ability to close sales based on value rather than price.
– Displays professionalism, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude when interacting with customers.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
We offer a competitive base salary and commission structure with an excellent benefits package including, but not limited to full family coverage for insurance, 401k, etc.
Primary Systems offers equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of sex, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
Please email resume to [email protected] or fax to 314-880-9988/ATTN:Careers.