Create safer, more efficient, and productive classrooms
Educational institutions face challenging and unique problems everyday, and there is no tool more important for success than a high quality, flexible communications system. A modern Unified Communications (UC) system can create safer, more efficient, more organized, and more productive classrooms, lunchrooms, dorms, and libraries with robust feature sets that benefit every role on campus.
Phone systems aren’t just for office workers anymore. VoIP phone systems for schools open up an entire world of communication for all employees. Whether you are a teacher, an administrator, or an I.T. staff member, a Unified Communications system offers benefits specific to your job role. Primary Systems’ solution makes it simple to replace your legacy phone system and quickly experience the benefits of using mobile applications, dedicated conference rooms, and other advanced features that take school communications to the next level. We offer solutions that are hosted, on-premise, or virtualized that are scalable to any size environment and will provide you with instant savings over your legacy system.
- Mobile applications allow teachers to make calls from their cell phones while using a school phone number so that personal home or mobile numbers are kept private.
- Fixed Mobile Convergence allows teachers to easily transition calls from their desk phones to their mobile phones with the touch of a button.
- Each extension is given a dedicated conference room that is perfect for hosting one-on-one meetings with a child’s parent or groups calls with the entire class’ parents.
- Free up time and increase efficiency by automating absentee and other routine calls.
- Easily create custom greetings and messaging to enhance your school’s professional image.
- Microsoft Outlook integration allows administrators to dial contacts directly from Outlook contacts or emails.
- Switchvox is 100% web-based and easily managed from any computer connected to the network.
- The admin interface is very easy-to-use and requires absolutely no coding.
- Every feature is included in the initial purchase and is permissions-based, so whenever someone needs a feature added, simply check a box and the user is granted what they need right away.
Our solution enables a broadcast emergency alerts through a paging system that goes out via the display on desktop phones, directly to parents’ phones, or to emergency contact numbers of your students.
Mobility features in our system help turn your staff into a mobile task force during an emergency. The ability to readily communicate with mobile devices ensures that you can reach your staff anywhere, anytime.
Our solution offers low upfront costs, industry-low annual costs, and an “All Features Included” pricing model that ensures you don’t have to sacrifice features to meet your school’s budget.
In fact, our solution typically can save schools 40-60% compared to other proprietary phone vendors.
It can also easily integrate with existing systems to facilitate a slow rollout if the budget can’t cover a complete replacement.
Easy to Use
School phone systems absolutely must be user friendly, perhaps even more so than other systems.
Education professionals typically don’t have time to learn complex systems. So they love that our solution comes with an intuitive and powerful web-based interface, handsets, and mobile applications. This makes it easy for new employees to get up and running quickly without taking time away from the classroom.