Aerohive Wi-Fi - Flexible, simplified, unified network access
By 2020, it is predicted that 24 Billion devices will be connected to the Internet and the vast majority will use some form of wireless for access. Primary Systems will customize a revolutionary Aerohive Wi-Fi solution that delivers enhanced performance for the real world.
No matter which of our access points you choose, you will experience next-generation cloud networking that eliminates single points of failure, can effortlessly grow from a single access point to hundreds of thousands, and lets you easily manage and support thousands of access points from a centralized cloud management platform. Aerohive’s cloud networking technologies with unified wired and Wi-Fi access provide self-organizing and self-healing connectivity, reduced operational cost and complexity, and greater data insights. Supported by the industry’s most flexible and adaptable architecture and licensing model, our cloud-managed access networks can be fully tailored to match your requirements both today and tomorrow.
Innovative Cooperative Control protocol suite enables secure, scalable, high-performance, and mission-critical wireless networking in a manageable and cost-effective way.
- Powerful intelligence embedded in each & every Aerohive access point creates a cohesive, self-reliant system and eliminates the need for centralized controllers altogether
- Best-path forwarding allows traffic to be securely forwarded between devices via the most suitable path in the network
- Secure, granular policy enforcement at the edge before the wireless LAN traffic ever traverses the wired LAN
Here are the three main benefits of Aerohive’s architecture:
- Cost Savings as controller hardware, software, and licenses are all eliminated
- Operational Simplicity due to the inherent resiliency, security and self-healing characteristics of the system
- Scalability and Flexibility owing to the elimination of controllers and the grow-as-you-go architectural feature
Having access to HiveManager from anywhere and while working on other tasks, enables IT to accomplish more, in a shorter time. Think of HiveManager Shortcuts as an extra pair of hands for IT!
Monitor the network while out and about, for example by drilling down to a specific client’s experience during a session or over a period of time. The HiveManager Shortcuts can also notify the system administrator of changes in network, device or client status.
Gain anytime, anywhere access to powerful client and networks analytics enabled by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. For example, let HiveManager Shortcuts summarize current and historical network KPIs like network and client health, data throughput, quality of client network connections and others.
Offload routine tasks by delegating them to your virtual network management assistant. The HiveManager Shortcuts can perform standard network administration tasks, for example onboard an Access Point using a serial number, then apply a pre-configured network policy and send an email when the task is completed.