Low Voltage Project Manager
Established in 1976 Primary Systems is a multifaceted low voltage systems company providing critical Communications and Safety Solutions to Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing and General Industry in the St. Louis metro area.
We are currently seeking a Low Voltage Project Manager/Estimator/Designer.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the VP Operations with the day-to-day management of low voltage projects, systems design and estimation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage each step of the low voltage project & development process.
- Design and estimate low voltage solutions
- Organize, manage, prioritize and be accountable for workflow from development through delivery of materials to clients, vendors, etc.
- Manage and update any necessary documentation (deliverables lists, spreadsheets, AutoCAD drawings, etc.)
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Provide insight on process improvements or resources/tools opportunities
- Keep VP Operations aware of progress on each project and the development/deployment of the process—raising concerns as quickly as possible
- Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary
- Attend and participate actively in all appropriate status meetings weekly
- Be willing to perform mundane tasks as needed.
- A minimum of 2-plus years of low voltage or electrical project management experience or equal education.
- Experience installing, designing or estimating for Electrical, Nurse Call, CCTY, Voice/Data, CATV, PA, Fire Alarm etc. a large plus.
- Self-motivated, quick to learn and assertive. Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Exceptional time management skills, writing and communication skills with ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Excel, Word. A working knowledge of AutoCAD, a plus
Primary Systems Inc., established in 1976 and based in St. Louis, MO is a healthcare technology integrator that specializes in the process improvement of hospital and healthcare facilities through the utilization of technology systems.
Primary Systems offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of sex, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
We offer competitive wage and excellent benefits package including, but not limited to full family coverage for insurance, 401k, etc.