IT Systems Engineer
Primary Systems, Inc is seeking an Information Technology professional with 1-3 years of relevant experience OR a recent college / technical institute graduate who has excellent analysis, troubleshooting, and technical skills to play a key role in the IT & installation department. Candidates should be self-starters, detail oriented, can multi-task, and be able to communicate with non-technical staff and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation and maintenance of supported Windows Server environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues at customer locations.
- Provide on-site, phone, & remote access technical support.
- Assist in set up and maintenance of server hardware.
- Virtual Machine management using VMware ESXi.
- Communicate technical issues on projects to supervisor.
- Assist in supporting corporate network, workstations, printers, etc.
- Tracking and detailed documentation of projects and assigned support cases.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP server roles beneficial.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
- VOIP and PBX phone system administration experience.
- Experience with IT networks, services, databases, and applications.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Wireless Networking Technologies.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Some travel required for remote installation projects.
– CompTIA Network+, Security+
– Cisco CCENT, CCNP, CCNA Wireless
– Microsoft MCP, MCSE or similar Windows certification.
Primary Systems Inc., established in 1976 and based in St. Louis, MO is a healthcare technology integrator that specializes in the process improvement of hospital and healthcare facilities through the utilization of technology systems.
Primary Systems offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of sex, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
We offer competitive wage and excellent benefits package including, but not limited to full family coverage for insurance, 401k, etc.