Infection Control Specialist – CBIC/CIC
Primary Systems is St. Louis business with over 40 years of history providing Critical Communications, workflow and Safety Solutions within Healthcare Industry. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent quality and customer service driven by our aggressive, enjoyable, and value-oriented culture.
We seek an energetic, proven, and Infection Prevention and Control (CIC) certified candidate to join our team as Infection Control Specialist. This candidate must have a proven track record and intimate knowledge of epidemiology and infectious control within the healthcare industry. As the subject matter expert, this candidate will be responsibile for supporting Primary Systems’ regional sales force in customer facing sales engagements that will include customer infection control teams. The candidate must be able to properly articulate the benefits of our infection control solution and how it reduces HAI risk, readmission risk, litigation cost and exposure, and reputational risk within healthcare facilities. Our ideal candidate would have previous experience selling infection control solutions into healthcare facilities, but is not a prerequisite.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads client engagements and delivers exceptional consulting services and educational offerings
- Take the leadership/ownership role in presenting customer solutions and proposals while supporting the Account Manager in closing sales opportunities.
- Work cooperatively with sales specialists and service personnel to formulate strategies, tactics and action plans for comprehensive and optimum account penetration, and for equipment, consumables and services bundling opportunities.
- Work cooperatively with respective Customer Support Operations, Service, and project management personnel to ensure optimum product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to company quality system processes and protocols.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and launch marketing campaigns.
- Organize and attend industry specific conferences and trade shows.
- Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC) is required.
- Education: BSN degree or related experience.
- Strong presentation skills are required.
- Experience in sales environment is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Selling infection control solutions is a plus.
- Displays professionalism, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude when interacting with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
Primary Systems offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of sex, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
We offer competitive wage, benefits, and 401k packages etc.